Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyer
If you were hurt because of another’s negligence, we are here to advocate for your right to recover fair compensation for your injuries. At Feingold & Posner, P.A. our talented accident attorneys have fought to recover financial compensation for accident victims across Florida for years. We are passionate about holding negligent parties accountable for their actions to the fullest extent of the law. Contact an experienced Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer from our firm today for a free consultation about your case.
Table of Contents
- Taking a Look at Personal Injury Cases
- How a Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyer at Feingold & Posner, P.A. Can Help With Your Accident Claim
- Types of Accident Cases Our Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You With
- Talk to a Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyer Today
- Frequently Asked Questions About Accident and Injury Claims
Taking a Look at Personal Injury Cases
If you or a loved one has been injured through negligence in a traffic accident or in some other manner, you have the right to pursue financial compensation for your losses and damages through the courts. Such damages may include past and future medical expenses, including ambulance bills, emergency room treatment, hospitalization, rehabilitative treatment, physical therapy, chiropractic treatment, extended nursing care, and more; loss of income, wages, or earning capacity as well as any predicted such losses in the future; property damage to your vehicle; and non-economic damages such as pain, suffering and more. A skilled Fort Lauderdale personal injury lawyer can help you win the compensation you deserve.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form Or Call954-807-4665
How a Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyer at Feingold & Posner, P.A. Can Help With Your Accident Claim
At Feingold & Posner, P.A., we work hard to help you obtain the compensation that reflects the nature, extent, and permanence of your injuries. Our attorneys will aggressively negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf or take your case to court where a fair settlement has not been forthcoming. Because we know and understand how insurance companies operate and how personal injury cases work and because we don’t get paid until you do, we will leave no stone unturned in our fight to ensure that you are fully compensated. Our firm will personally meet with you to discuss your case, legal options, and to help you get started.
CONTACT our Fort Lauderdale personal injury firm today to discuss your case. Our experienced personal injury attorneys can help you walk through the injury claim process and determine if your case is eligible for compensation.
Types of Accident Cases Our Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You With
At Feingold & Posner, P.A., we work hard to help you obtain compensation that reflects the nature, extent, and permanence of your injuries. Our attorneys will aggressively negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf or take your case to court where a fair settlement has not been forthcoming. Because we know and understand how insurance companies operate and how personal injury cases work and because we don’t get paid until you do, we will leave no stone unturned in our fight to ensure that you are fully compensated. Our firm will personally meet with you to discuss your case, your legal options, and to help you get started.
Below we provide information about the types of cases we represent. By clicking on the highlighted areas, you will be directed to another page which will provide a more detailed understanding of the topic and how we can help you.
- Boating Accidents: Fort Lauderdale plays host to numerous boating accidents, injuries, and fatalities each year. Tourists and local residents looking to enjoy the region’s beaches all too often practice unsafe boating habits or make the decision to boat under the influence. Victims injured by negligent boaters can find proven representation at Feingold & Posner.
- Catastrophic Injuries: These types of injuries result in some kind of serious medical condition or life-altering disability that may greatly impact the victim’s quality of life. Birth injuries, traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord damage, amputation, and organ damage are some of the most common forms of catastrophic harm that an individual can experience. When they are a direct result of negligent actions, compensation should be pursued on the part of the victim and their family.
- Medical Malpractice: Medical malpractice involves medical error or negligence on the part of a health care professional, such as a doctor, nurse, pharmacist, surgeon, therapist, emergency medical technician, dentist, psychiatrist, or in a hospital or clinic. Negligence can be involved in diagnosis, treatment, surgery, through the administration of medications, and more.
- Motorcycle Accidents: A motorcyclist involved in a traffic accident has a very high risk of injury or death compared to the occupants of passenger cars. Striking another vehicle, the road, or other objects can frequently lead to serious injuries, including head trauma, brain injuries, and spinal cord damage. Safety is an important issue for those who take to the roads and highways on a motorcycle.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Like motorcyclists, pedestrians who are involved in an accident have a high risk of injury or death. When struck by a motor vehicle, they have little protection against the violent impact of such a collision and may suffer multiple fractures, head trauma, internal injuries, and neck, back, or spinal cord damage.
Personal injury attorneys Craig Posner and Eric Feingold are both excellent attorneys, but more importantly, they are excellent people. I have seen first hand their hard work and dedication to clients. I would not hesitate to recommend their services to others.
- Product Liability: Consumers purchase products and expect them to not only fulfill their promised purpose but also to not bring harm or injury when being used. Car parts, children’s toys, and household appliances have all been known to experience recalls and various safety warnings. If you have experienced damage from a defective product, the manufacturer may be liable.
- Punitive Damages: In addition to compensation, the court can decide to award additional financial restitution for cases of gross negligence. Some of the more common cases to receive punitive damages include wrongful death cases, drunk driving accidents, medical malpractice and others.
- Slip & Fall: Property owners, both public and private, are expected to provide reasonable safe environments for those they expect to visit their premises. Where a property owner fails to remedy a safety hazard or dangerous condition which results in injuries to guests, visitors, customers, or patrons, the owner may be held liable.
- Truck Accidents: Truck accidents involving commercial trucks, such as semis, big rigs, tankers, or 18-wheelers can be deadly. Due to their size, weight, and cargo loads, these vehicles can crush smaller passenger cars in collisions, especially at higher speeds. Due to federal and state regulations, truck accident claims can be complex, requiring a skilled and knowledgeable attorney.
- Workers’ Compensation: Every state has workers’ compensation laws and programs which provide medical benefits and wage compensation to those who have been injured on the job. To ensure that your claim is fully documented and that you have the best chance of a fair and favorable outcome, you may need the legal skills of an attorney well-versed in Florida workers’ compensation law.
- Wrongful Death: Immediate family survivors of an individual killed through a wrongful act may seek justice through a wrongful death claim or lawsuit. Where negligence or wrongdoing on the part of another has brought about a preventable death, liability may be attributed and result in compensation for damages to the family members left behind or to the decedent’s estate.
Talk to a Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Lawyer Today
Regardless of the type of accident or incident that you have been involved in, you deserve compensation that reflects the losses and expenses you have incurred. Insurance companies are known for their tactics which are used to pay you as little as possible. Having a Fort Lauderdale injury attorney can make a significant difference in what you recover. Don’t leave this important issue up to chance – or to the calculated efforts of an insurance company representative. Hire your own advocate who will work only for you – talk to one of our attorneys as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions About Accident and Injury Claims
“These lawyers are not only very efficient, but caring as well. I would not hesitate to refer them to anyone.”
MATTHEW T. / FORMER CLIENT