Fort Lauderdale Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Results-Focused Fort Lauderdale Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer Pursues Full Financial Recovery for Injured Clients in Broward County and Throughout Florida
Motor vehicle accidents are unfortunately a daily occurrence in Fort Lauderdale. According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles, in one recent year, there were a total of 34,050 motor vehicle crashes in Broward County, which resulted in 18,984 injuries and 268 fatalities. If you have been involved in a motor vehicle crash that was caused by another driver, you may have the right to pursue financial recovery for your expenses and personal losses that you have suffered. A Fort Lauderdale motor vehicle accident lawyer can help you pursue your legal claim.
Table of Contents
- How Feingold & Posner Can Help You After An Automobile Accident
- Types of Motor Vehicle Accident Cases We Help With
- What Compensation Can You Recover in a Motor Vehicle Accident Claim?
- How a Fort Lauderdale Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer at Feingold & Posner, P.A. Will Fight to Secure a Full Financial Recovery for You
- Contact Our Firm Today for a Free Case Review to Discuss Your Legal Options with a Fort Lauderdale Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer from Our Team
- Frequently Asked Questions about Motor Vehicle Accidents in Fort Lauderdale
How Feingold & Posner Can Help You After An Automobile Accident
At Feingold & Posner, P.A., we understand the difficulties, physical pain, and emotional stress that you are going through after being hurt in a traffic crash. Our attorneys do everything within their power to make the process of pursuing your legal rights as smooth and painless as possible for you. We take the time to sit down with you to discuss your case and your needs and goals and ensure you understand your options and what to expect in your case.
When you have been the victim of a motor vehicle crash, don’t delay getting the legal help you need to recover compensation for the losses and expenses that you have incurred. Reach out to Feingold & Posner, P.A. for a free initial case evaluation to speak with a Fort Lauderdale motor vehicle accident lawyer about your legal rights for pursuing financial recovery in your case.
Types of Motor Vehicle Accident Cases We Help With
At Feingold & Posner, P.A., our Fort Lauderdale motor vehicle accident lawyer can fight to get you full financial recovery for injuries and losses after you have been involved in a motor vehicle crash. We assist clients who have been injured in:
- Car accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- And more…
When you have been hurt in an accident involving a motor vehicle, let us help you pursue accountability and justice from the careless driver at fault for causing your injuries.
Big thanks to Eric and Doug for doing a great job with the handing of my auto accident. I highly recommend them!
What Compensation Can You Recover in a Motor Vehicle Accident Claim?
Following a motor vehicle accident, you may be entitled to recover compensation for past, ongoing, and future anticipated expenses and losses you incur due to the accident. A Fort Lauderdale motor vehicle accident lawyer from Feingold & Posner, P.A will pursue a financial recovery that provides you with money for:
- Repair costs for your vehicle that was involved in the accident, or the pre-accident value of the vehicle if it ended up being totaled by the crash
- Costs of your medical treatment and rehabilitation of the injuries you suffered in the accident
- Long-term care expenses for permanent disabilities that may result from your injuries
- Loss of wages or income when you take time off work to treat and recover from accident injuries
- Loss of future earning potential and employment benefits if you are permanently disabled from returning to gainful employment
- Physical pain and emotional distress
- Permanent scarring or disfigurement
How a Fort Lauderdale Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer at Feingold & Posner, P.A. Will Fight to Secure a Full Financial Recovery for You
If you have sustained serious physical injuries and property damage in a motor vehicle accident, you are likely going to be focused on recovering from the accident and on trying to get back to normal life. You deserve a legal advocate who will quickly go to work preparing and pursuing your claims for compensation so that you can spend your time and energy on treating your injuries. A Fort Lauderdale motor vehicle accident lawyer from Feingold & Posner, P.A. can handle all the details of your case to take the stress off your shoulders, including:
- Promptly investigating the accident to secure all available evidence
- Reviewing the facts to identify the driver or other parties at fault for the crash, including working with accident reconstruction experts when necessary to determine how the accident occurred
- Documenting all your ongoing and future injuries and losses so we know what kind of financial recovery to pursue for you
- Filing insurance claims and demands for compensation on your behalf to begin aggressively pursuing a negotiated settlement that provides you with a fair financial recovery
- Advocating on your behalf in court and at trial if litigation becomes necessary to demand the compensation you deserve
Contact Our Firm Today for a Free Case Review to Discuss Your Legal Options with a Fort Lauderdale Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer from Our Team
After you have been injured by a negligent motorist, let a Fort Lauderdale motor vehicle accident lawyer from Feingold & Posner, P.A. go to work to demand accountability and justice for you. Contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss how our firm can assist you in your motor vehicle accident case.
Frequently Asked Questions about Motor Vehicle Accidents in Fort Lauderdale
Yes. You can recover compensation for your medical bills and lost wages from the personal injury protection coverage under your own auto insurance policy if you have one that applies. However, where your expenses and losses exceed your PIP coverage, you can still pursue compensation from the at-fault driver even if you bear some share of responsibility for the accident. Florida follows a “pure” comparative negligence rule in motor vehicle accident cases, which states that a party is not barred from pursuing compensation for their injuries regardless of the share of fault they may have for those injuries. However, the compensation you may be entitled to for a motor vehicle accident that you were partially responsible for causing can be reduced in proportion to your share of fault.
You should always consult with a Fort Lauderdale motor vehicle accident lawyer before accepting any settlement with an insurance company. The insurance company’s primary goal in your motor vehicle accident case is to get you to accept as little money as possible for your injuries and losses. Insurers may try to get you to accept a settlement on the promise of quick cash, but such settlements rarely fully compensate you for all the losses you will incur due to a motor vehicle accident. You should have an attorney look over any settlement or other paperwork the insurance company gives you to make sure that any settlement offer is fair and that you are not surrendering important rights when you should not have to.
“These lawyers are not only very efficient, but caring as well. I would not hesitate to refer them to anyone.”
MATTHEW T. / FORMER CLIENT